A village feel a short way away from central London
Belsize Village is a historic conservation area of the Borough of Camden in the NW3 post code of north London.
Our goal is to promote the well-being of Belsize Village by driving inclusive growth that benefits consumers, residents, workers and businesses in the community.
The three pillars upon which our community initiative is built are:
- Promoting a safe and clean community in conjunction with all members of our community.
- Promoting socially responsible business investment.
- Promoting social cohesion whilst celebrating individual beauty.
- Beautify the village to attract newcomers to our historic and serene neighbourhood.
- With added footfalls and business vibrance, work with businesses in Belsize Village to become Accredited Living Wage Employers with the Living Wage Foundation.
Aya is the director of Pivoine, a beauty salon in Belsize Village.
Bob is the managing director of Penrose Care.
Pivoine is a beauty salon in Belsize Village that prides itself in the highest levels of customer service, quality commitment, and sanitation. Pivoine is one of the top rated salons in London (2018) on Treatwell.